Advanced Digital Marketing
Learn the latest digital marketing techniques and develop advanced strategies for marketing both B2B and B2C businesses and brands.
Get smart with SEO, make online copywriting engaging and create powerful search ads. Learn about remarketing, the key aspects of video, the special applications of social media and the power and pitfalls of email marketing. Then choose the techniques that work best for you and bring them all together in a well-orchestrated, multi-channelled marketing plan.
Who is it for?
- Businesses and organisations wanting to upskill their marketing teams
- Marketing personnel seeking to broaden and strengthen their digital skills
- People from other roles but with experience of using digital marketing techniques
What will I learn?
- Advanced techniques and the latest ideas for using different digital platforms
- Which strategies work best for different goals and different target audiences
- How to produce an efficient and effective multi-channelled digital marketing plan
What will it cover?
- Strategies for different objectives
- Make websites work for you
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Search and display advertising and remarketing
- Which social media platforms for which goals
- Vital video marketing
- Email marketing strategies
- Advanced content marketing and blogging
- Sweating you digital assets for maximum efficiency
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the advanced digital marketing strategies others employ
- Get the latest and best ideas from around the digital world
- Feel confident in deciding which techniques are best suited to your needs
- Please note that we will not send course confirmation until 10 working days prior to the course start date.
- Fees must be paid in full before commencing the course.
- Named participants may be substituted without charge.
- Places may be transferable for a limited period only and an administrative charge may be incurred.
- Fees will be refunded less £40 administration charge (£100 PRINCE2 and MSP courses) for cancellations received 10 working days prior to the start of the course (15 days for PRINCE2 and MSP courses) or earlier. After this date, fees will not normally be refunded.
- Telephone cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Please email email@example.com.
- Cardiff University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course/conference, in which case, fees will be refunded in full.
- In the event of Cardiff University having to cancel or postpone a course, delegates will be contacted via email and offered the opportunity to transfer to an alternative date (if available). Should you wish to transfer, please inform us within 4 weeks of the cancellation email or we will refund the course fee automatically.
- In the event of cancellation, Cardiff University will not be held liable for participants travel or accommodation costs.
- Fees include all handouts, pre-course materials or manuals, lunches, refreshments and examination or accreditation cost (if applicable) for UK based customers. Customers from overseas may be charged additional costs for postage, if required.