Business Start-up Success In 21 Days
Cost: Am ddim
• Who is Matthew, and how can he help me?
• Your objectives and the cunning plan
• The business cycle what to watch for and your skills sets
• The ‘A’ Team of support, and is this for you?
Day 7 - “Finding Your Market and Selling To It” - Part 2 - Webinar on Tuesday 10/11/20 6 pm-7 pm
• Researching your market
• The sales generation tool
• Segmentation and pipelines
• How to use them to convert and close sales, on and offline promotions and how to start a successful business
Day 14 - “Getting Buy For Your Idea In and Finance” - Part 3 - Webinar on Tuesday 17/11/20 6 pm-7 pm
• The art of pricing
• The magic of how to do a cashflow
• Start-Up Loans, bank finance, factoring, crowdfunding, leasing
• When you are ready to start
Day 21 - “Making This Reality” - Part 4 - Webinar on Tuesday 24/11/20 6 pm-7 pm
• Employing staff
• Successful business plans
• Business types sole trader, limited or CIC
• Working from home or premises
• Terms of trade
• Business name and brand
• CSR, values
• Taxes and how they affect you
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of these sessions at any point up to the stated start time of the session.
Delegates may also cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
Delegates are responsible for ensuring that they can access the web site where the training is delivered and for any all and any charges incurred during attendance at the session.
The delegate acknowledges that all course material, program material or copies thereof are and will remain the property of the training provider and are subject to copyright. It is expressly agreed that neither the delegate nor their sponsoring organisation will copy the whole or any part of those materials without the written consent of the training provider.
The training provider accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the subsequent use of the EMS by the delegate or their sponsoring organisation as a result of their participation in the training and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising to the delegate, their sponsoring organisation or any third parties howsoever that loss or damage arises (save that this provision will not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the training provider).
No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the training provider and the delegate and/or their sponsoring organisation. The delegate and their sponsoring organisation acknowledge that these terms and conditions supersede any written or verbal communication.
WCL Consulting Limited
T/a Woodhead Consulting