CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing (Digital Marketing)
The CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing comprises TWO mandatory modules: Marketing and Integrated Communications and ONE elective module: Digital Marketing to gain the full qualification. However, you can choose to complete just one module and gain an award.
Each module can be achieved as a distinct, self-contained award which can be built up to attain the full foundation certificate.
Marketing (mandatory) - The role and function of marketing in some depth, as well as what influences the behaviour of your customers. You will be able to apply and adapt a marketing mix to satisfy customer needs.
Integrated Communications (mandatory) - The many different ways of communicating with customers, both inside and outside the organisation.
And then you will have the choice of an elective:
Digital Marketing (elective) - How to apply practical knowledge, including the effective use of a digital marketing toolkit.
Who is it for?
The CIM Level 4 Certifcate in Professional Marketing is aimed at the aspiring professional marketer who wishes to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and progress with a career in marketing. Ideal for those working in marketing support roles (e.g. marketing assistants) or whose current job encompasses elements of marketing.
How will it benefit you?
- Get a unique opportunity to blend practical skills with academic understanding
- Improve your global competitive advantage, increase your confdence and employability
- Keep up with the latest trends and stay ahead in your field
- Invaluable opportunity to network with other marketers
- CIM qualifcations are recognised by businesses all over the world
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualifcation:
- CIM Level 3 Foundation Certifcate in Marketing or any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Any UK degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 4
- If English is not your frst language, English language qualifcation within the last two years
- A mixture of exam and assignments based on a given scenario and an organisation of your choice
- Employer-driven, practitioner-based, relevant and appropriate for business needs
- Three assessment sessions per year taking place in December, March/April and June/July
Ways to study
- We differ to many organisations as we offer face-to-face study, with each module delivered over 2 days (during the week)
- We also offer email and phone support after the course
Length of study
- Each module will take 130 – 150 hours notional learning time
- Notional learning time includes guided learning hours, practical and work-based learning, assessment preparation time, assessment time and supported self-study time
How much does it cost?
Our qualifications and bite-size awards represent a sound investment in your future and your employer may therefore be willing to sponsor you.
The cost of the CIM Professional Marketing (Digital) is £1500 (payable to the Study Centre). The CIM costs are £140 per assessment (3 in total) and a yearly fee of £55. You should allocate a £40-50 spend on books.