Customs & VAT
Cost: £300.00 - £372.00
What you will Learn
- We all know how to deal with VAT, don’t we? Input and Output Tax, Zero-rated and Exempt. VAT Returns and record-keeping.
- How do you deal with your exports and despatches to elsewhere in the EU? Is Ex Works good enough to zero-rate your exports?
- What happens if you have no documentation to prove that you exported a consignment out of the UK?
- Do you know what the Reverse Charge system is, or even how VAT is charged on services elsewhere in the EU?
- And what about Triangulation?
- And do you know your C79 Import VAT certificates from your Import Declarations? The VAT man cometh, are you prepared?
Who should attend?
The types of people who would benefit from this course include;
Owners/proprietors of small businesses that manage their own import and export services. Owners of larger businesses will benefit from understanding any legal implications.
Employees working in import/export departments.
For more information call 01244 669985.
All delegates wishing to attend a Chamber of Commerce event must book their place in advance through the website www.wcnwchamberorg.uk.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of these sessions at any point up to the stated start time of the event.
Delegates can cancel bookings by emailing email@example.com
Refunds will not be given for any bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before the event date.