Implementing a Flexible Management Approach
Cost: Am ddim
Managers today have to learn to cope with constant changing work pressures and demands whilst delivering effective results and customer satisfaction. A one fit management approach or style tends to be less effective as you manage the different situations. The aim of this Module is to explore a range of management styles and provide a range of tools and techniques that underpin the competence required to harness employee potential and deliver results with and through people. Alongside this Module we would recommended attending the Module below.
- A Situational Leadership self-assessment and a post module action plan
Delivered through two 2½ hour seminars
Seminar 1 - 26th May - Free
Seminar 2 - 2nd June - £95
Attendance at any Seminar 1 for any of the listed Modules is free of charge. We are keen to demonstrate that our Zoom Seminars are as interactive and fun as usual workshops. Due to customer demand we are limiting each delegate to one free Seminar.
To attend Seminar 2 of your chosen Module there is a cost of £95 which includes studying membership of The Institute of Leadership and Management and access to the on-line MyLeadership resources.
The cost includes all pre and post Module materials (sent electronically), one to one support, feedback on action plans and studying membership with the Institute of Leadership & Management.
Joining instructions will be sent out 5 days prior to the online training seminar commencing.
Invoices shall be raised following receipt of a signed Programme Application Document and payment of the invoice shall be made by the Purchaser within 30 days of the invoice date.
The nature and supply of the services to be provided shall be agreed between Palladium Training & Consultancy and the Purchaser and/or set out in the Programme Application Document and/or proposal document.
3. Cancellation and/or Postponement
In the event of cancellation or postponement of the Services by the Purchaser a cancellation fee shall be payable as follows:
- 30 or more days before the start date - 0 %
- 30 - 14 days before the start date - 50 %
- 14 - 7 days before the start date - 75 %
- 7 days or less before the start date - 100 %
All free events may be cancelled by the participant at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the Purchaser shall be liable for all design fees incurred and unrecoverable charges to Palladium Training and Consultancy by third parties.
4. Changes to proposed Services
The period of the programme, the dates of the sessions/workshops and the location may be altered or changed at Palladium Training and Consultancy’s discretion without liability.
5. Programme/Workshop Awards
Participant will be entitled on the completion of the programme a Certificate of Achievement provided;
- The Invoice has been paid in full.
- Palladium Training and Consultancy are satisfied with the individuals participation and performance on the programme.
- The participant has attended the minimum number of sessions specified for the programme.
- The participant has completed any required projects/assignments to the satisfaction of their organisation and Palladium Training and Consultancy.