Introduction to Copywriting
Bydd y sesiwn hwn yn cael ei gyflwyno yn Saesneg
Who it’s for
- Businesses and organisations wanting to develop a cost-effective digital marketing plan
- Traditional marketing personnel seeking to learn or refresh their digital skills
- Managers and administrators wishing to improve their skill-set with these much sought-after techniques
What you’ll learn
- The pros and cons of different techniques, including their cost-effectiveness
- How to find out about other companies’ digital marketing strategies
- How to produce an efficient and effective digital marketing plan
- Understanding your target audiences
- Websites, including analytics
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing and blogging
- Planning ahead
- Know how to implement the latest digital techniques
- Feel empowered to produce digital marketing plans that work
- Be confident in planning your marketing time and budget most effectively
- Please note that we will not send course confirmation until 10 working days prior to the course start date.
- Fees must be paid in full before commencing the course.
- Named participants may be substituted without charge.
- Places may be transferable for a limited period only and an administrative charge may be incurred.
- Fees will be refunded less £40 administration charge (£100 PRINCE2 and MSP courses) for cancellations received 10 working days prior to the start of the course (15 days for PRINCE2 and MSP courses) or earlier. After this date, fees will not normally be refunded.
- Telephone cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardiff University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course/conference, in which case, fees will be refunded in full.
- In the event of Cardiff University having to cancel or postpone a course, delegates will be contacted via email and offered the opportunity to transfer to an alternative date (if available). Should you wish to transfer, please inform us within 4 weeks of the cancellation email or we will refund the course fee automatically.
- In the event of cancellation, Cardiff University will not be held liable for participants travel or accommodation costs.
- Fees include all handouts, pre-course materials or manuals, lunches, refreshments and examination or accreditation cost (if applicable) for UK based customers. Customers from overseas may be charged additional costs for postage, if required.