Cost: £334.80 - £358.80
On completion of this 1-day course you will:
- Learn a new framework for developing a digital marketing strategy
- Discover how the major social networks work and how they differ to one another
- Gain confidence in managing your own social media activities
- Explore different approaches to using the social media platforms
- Encounter new tools for creating, monitoring and publishing social media
Who is the course aimed at?
It is aimed at beginner-intermediate marketing and PR professionals and those who are managing social media accounts. Whether you are involved in Social Media for SME’s, councils, charities, the NHS or education departments, you should find this course of particular interest.
Social Media modules covered
Module 1 : Social Media Fundamentals
- Social Media stats
- Social media fundamentals
Module 2 : Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Marketing Planning Model SOSTAC®
- Considering customer journeys
Module 3 : How to use Facebook for Social Media
- What are Facebook pages and how do organisations use them?
- Understanding the Facebook interface.
- Explore techniques to create great updates
- Learn how to create Facebook Stories
- Exploring Facebook Analytics and ads
Module 4 : Using YouTube and TikTok for Social Media
- Exploring the channels – YouTube and TikTok
- How are they being used by organisations?
- Exploring YouTube channels, types of video and how to optimise
- How does TikTok work?
- Exploring best practice for marketers on TikTok
- How can your organisation/brand gain visibility on TikTok?
Module 5: Social Media and AI
- Introduction to AI and its applications in social media
- Exploring the use of AI tools like ChatGPT and Bard for content curation and creation
- Understanding the ethical considerations of using AI in social media
- Best practices and prompts for using AI in social media marketing
Module 6 : Using Instagram for Social Media
- Learn the fundamentals of Instagram
- Learn to craft the perfect Instagram posts, reels and stories.
Module 7 : How to use Twitter for Social Media
- What is it and how are organisations using it?
- What and how do you use elements like retweets, replies, hashtags, lists, etc?
- How to build and nurture a following
- Learn to monitor, research and listen
- 3rd party applications and analytics
Module 8 : How to use LinkedIn for Social Media
- Creating high quality LinkedIn profiles
- Developing connections and recommendations
- Learn to craft engaging content on your timeline
- How to create and develop company pages
Like most 1-day courses the Social Media course is non-accredited; however, to see our accredited courses visit this page.
The cost of the course is £299 (ex VAT), though early-bird discounts can apply of £279 (ex VAT). The cost includes:
- Course materials
- Full access to our online knowledge centre with useful documents and links
- Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird pricing).
- If you have 2 or more staff attending we can offer a discount (not applicable to Early Bird pricing).