Cost: £210.00 - £234.00
Over 1 day we will help you get to grips with the creation and management of WordPress websites. It is aimed at marketing managers/assistants, digital marketing staff, creative teams and business startups.
By the end of the day students will have learnt to:
- create their own FREE WordPress site
- change themes, headers and background images
- write and source articles for their blogs
- edit and embed videos, images, tweets, and more
- add functionality, like sidebars, social media buttons and navigation, to their blog
Session 1 - A close look at the blogosphere
Session 2 - Defining objectives
Session 3 - Blogging fundamentals
Session 4 - Setting up a blog
Session 5 - Writing content
Session 6 - Sourcing content and creating images
Session 7 - Finding viewers and keeping them
Session 8 - Measurement, 3rd party apps and future planning
Q & A
The cost of the course is £195 (£234 inc VAT), though early-bird discounts can apply of £175 (£210 in VAT). The cost includes:
- Course materials
- Full access to our online knowledge centre with useful documents and links
- Get 10% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird pricing).
- If you have 2 or more staff attending we can offer a discount (not applicable to Early Bird pricing).