Writing for the Web
Bydd y sesiwn hwn yn cael ei gyflwyno yn Saesneg
Who is it for?
- Content developers
- Anyone writing or editing copy for websites and social media sites
- SEO specialists wanting to develop writing skills
What will I learn?
- The principles and techniques specific to successful online writing.
- How to produce web content which is appealing, effective, easy to use and appropriate for your target audience
- How to optimise copy for search engines
- An understanding of the differences between online and offline copy
What will it cover?
- How copy works online
- Copywriting essentials
- Content marketing techniques
- Organising content most effectively
- What your pages should look like
Benefits of attending
- Learn how to write copy search engines love (SEO)
- Learn how to write copy your target audience reads
- Learn how to write online copy that prompts readers into action
- Please note that we will not send course confirmation until 10 working days prior to the course start date.
- Fees must be paid in full before commencing the course.
- Named participants may be substituted without charge.
- Places may be transferable for a limited period only and an administrative charge may be incurred.
- Fees will be refunded less £40 administration charge (£100 PRINCE2 and MSP courses) for cancellations received 10 working days prior to the start of the course (15 days for PRINCE2 and MSP courses) or earlier. After this date, fees will not normally be refunded.
- Telephone cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardiff University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course/conference, in which case, fees will be refunded in full.
- In the event of Cardiff University having to cancel or postpone a course, delegates will be contacted via email and offered the opportunity to transfer to an alternative date (if available). Should you wish to transfer, please inform us within 4 weeks of the cancellation email or we will refund the course fee automatically.
- In the event of cancellation, Cardiff University will not be held liable for participants travel or accommodation costs.
- Fees include all handouts, pre-course materials or manuals, lunches, refreshments and examination or accreditation cost (if applicable) for UK based customers. Customers from overseas may be charged additional costs for postage, if required.