20Twenty Business Growth
20Twenty Business Growth Programme
Wales’ Flagship 20Twenty leadership Programme is being expanded and is now available to business in Wrexham, Flintshire and North Powys.
Bangor University, in collaboration with Cardiff Metropolitan University, are now delivering the ten month up to 70% funded 20Twenty Leading Business Growth Programme to businesses in North East Wales.
The aim of the 20Twenty Leading Business Growth programme is to develop the next generation of leaders, aspiring managers, and entrepreneurs.
Over 500 participants have embarked on the programme at Cardiff Metropolitan University (including ten percent of the top 300 businesses in Wales) and focuses on the key drivers of both business profitability and growth.
The programme is based on a proven format of 6 x two-day workshops over ten months. The knowledge gained, skills learned and relationships made on the programme aims to elevate your business.
The benefits to you and your business are:
- Develop and implement a growth strategy plan for your business
- Build your skills in key areas of growth from Business Innovation to Marketing, Mental Toughness to Leading Teams
- Your own personal Executive Coach
- Gain a CMI certificate
- Gain a postgraduate qualification in Leadership leading to an Executive MBA
- Develop your mental toughness to harness business growth opportunities
- Build your professional network with our 20Twenty Growth Club
The 20Twenty Business Growth Programme is subsidised by the European Social Fund through Welsh Government. The programme is valued at £7,100 and is up to 70% funded, and will be delivered in North East Wales.
For further information contact: Jackie Whittaker, Business Development Manager on: 01248 382569 or email email@example.com