CMC Partnership (UK) Ltd.
Owned and managed by practising business change professionals CMC are the UK & Ireland’s sole public provider of Prosci® Change Management training; the world’s fastest growing methodology for managing the people side of change.
Incorporating the ADKAR® Model for Individual Change, Prosci provides a best practice change management approach designed to be used in tandem with other business methodologies such as Prince2, MSP and Lean Six Sigma.
With over 30,000 global Prosci Practitioners, CMC’s instructors have delivered training to multi-national clients across six of the world’s continents. We also offer a range of onsite training and public enrolment events on a regular basis throughout the UK & Ireland, including:
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner Certification Programme
- Prosci Delivering Project Results
- Prosci How to Write the Business Case for Change Management
Amongst adopters of Prosci are 80% of the Fortune 100 including organisations like General Electric, Rolls-Royce and The United Nations. Prosci’s methodology is applicable to any project or initiative which involves changing people’s way of working. Participants of our training regularly include:
- Change Management Practitioners
- Project, Programme & Release Managers
- Human Resources (HR) and Learning & Development (L&D) Professionals
- Communications Specialists
- Business Analysts
- Organisational Development (OD) and Business Process Improvement Specialists
Change Management has been identified as one of the fastest growing business disciplines. Prosci’s own research identifies the continued maturation of the discipline and acknowledgement of the Return on Investment from developing change capability. With this strong evidence there has never been a more relevant time to develop your change management competencies.
In addition to the three workshops detailed above CMC also offers dedicated on-site training and support for:
- Senior Leaders and Sponsors
- Those tasked with building Enterprise Change Management capability.