Wales Exporters Association
Wales Exporters Association, (formerly West Wales Exporters Association), was established in 1994 to provide support to businesses interested in exporting for the first time, or expanding their export markets. Each year we hold 6-8 events that look at specific countries, sectors, or general topics focused on exporting such as digital marketing, finance, etc. We have a good network of contacts who we work closely with in supporting members.
The aim of Wales Exporters Association is ‘to encourage export activity amongst both new and experienced exporters’ and we do this by:
- Providing introductions to support agencies
- Providing the opportunity for guidance and support from experienced speakers
- Improving success through sharing examples of best practice
- Keeping members informed of new developments and support programmes
- Providing the opportunity for networking and sharing experiences with other exporters.