Accessing Business Finance
Getting a business off the ground and keeping it growing is a challenge and most businesses need funding at some time. This workshop highlights the different types of funding available and helps you identify what’s needed for you to develop a clear strategy to raise the finance required to grow your business.
Having the right funding in place is vital for sustained growth. This workshop looks at the various financing options available and how to match your approach to different funders to increase your chances of success.
- The different types of finance available to your business
- Where to look to source appropriate funding
- Understand what’s needed for a successful finance application
- What are funders looking for and how do you match your approach
- Develop a clear strategy to raise finance for your business to grow.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.