[ Skip to Content ]
This is an online bid writing training session delivered by Tenderwrite.
• Research – Get the brief, get the culture of the client.
• DNA – why will they choose us? How to avoid a ‘so what’ response.
• Content Structure – how to map out a winning response from the ground up.
• Adding Value and Benefits to Clients – what will they get from you?
• Evaluation and Award Criteria – Maximising the chances of high scores
• Making Interpretation Count – make the right decisions at the right time.
• Persuasion – how to build persuasion into your answers
• Top Tips on winning bids.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.