Agricultural Pollution Workshop
Join Farming Connect and Tony Lathwood and Charles Bentley from ADAS for a series of workshops focusing on the new Agricultural Pollution regulations.
In line with the new regulations, Welsh Government has introduced a new electronic workbook which will enable farmers to record and plan their slurry, manure and nitrogen usage ensuring compliance with the regulations.
These workshops will be focusing on the electronic workbook. The process of using and recording, using this workbook, will be considered in detail.
During these workshops, the following will be covered in detail:
- A brief overview of the regulations
- The main purpose of the workbook
- How to use the workbook
- How this workbook will tie in with the new regulations
There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
Booking on to these workshops will be essential. The number of attendees is limited for each event.
Please feel free to bring along a laptop or electronic device if you wish to try out the workbook at the workshop.
To book your place for this workshop, register below by 10am on the day of the workshop. Each attendee must individually register for the workshop and accept the event's COVID rules. Unfortunately Farming Connect staff can't complete this on your behalf.
For more information please contact email@example.com
*Please ensure that you complete all steps in the process from 1 to 4 in order to complete your booking. You will see a "Thank you" message once all steps have been completed.*
Event COVID Rules
Please do not attend the event if:
- you are showing any symptoms of covid-19,
- you live with someone who has symptoms, or
- you have been identified as a contact of someone with covid-19
Please also adhere to all safety measures put in place during the event, including:
- Observe covid-19 safety rules when travelling to and from the event
- If possible, walk, cycle or use your own vehicle to travel to the event: people from different households should not share a car
- No physical contact such as handshakes
- Ensure at least 2 metres social distancing from other people
- Avoid contact in enclosed spaces: only hold discussions outside or in large open buildings, and do not share vehicles at the event
- Ensure regular and thorough hand washing and use antibacterial hand sanitiser (available at the event)
- If needed, cough or sneeze into a tissue and dispose of carefully, or into the crook of your elbow, and wash or sanitise your hands: ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’
- Keep to planned routes and floor markings
- Adhere to event organisers’ instructions and signage displayed
If you start to feel unwell during the event or shows any symptoms of covid-19, please follow the following procedure:
- Immediately isolate from others
- Observe 2m social distancing
- Avoid touching anything
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue and dispose of carefully, or into the crook of elbow, and wash or sanitise your hands
- Leave the site to return straight home
- Follow official guidance on self-isolation
- Seek medical advice if required
- Report symptoms and book a test in-line with Test Trace Protect
Terms of Business
Your privacy is important to Farming Connect and in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), an Events Privacy Notice informs you why we collect, use, and process your information and who will have access to it. By booking a place on a Farming Connect event/course, you accept these terms and conditions.
By booking a place on a Farming Connect or Welsh Government event/course, you accept the general terms and conditions of using Welsh Government online services, and accept the Farming Connect Fair Processing Note.
We may also use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.
The delegate acknowledges that all course material, program material or copies thereof are and will remain the property of the training provider and may be subject to copyright. It is expressly agreed that neither the delegate nor their sponsoring organisation will copy the whole or any part of those materials without the written consent of the training provider.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of these sessions at any point up to the stated start time of the session; bespoke information will be provided for each course.
Delegates may also cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email or by contacting the Service Centre.
The Farming Connect Service Centre is open Monday to Friday between 09:00-17:00, with exception to all Public Holidays.
For more information on Farming Connect please visit our website or call us on 08456 000 813.
This directory contains information about events offered by Farming Connect, Welsh Government, and other providers in the public and private sectors. We are not responsible for information about events offered by other providers and we cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using that information.