This one-day course is suited to delegates who need a formal introduction to Excel. The programme will allow learners to learn navigation around Excel and the basic functions.
Each delegate will have a step by step workbook to bring back to the workplace for future reference.
• Spreadsheet structure, organisation, customisation and printing
• Using Templates, Group Mode, Filters and Formatting options
• Understanding the rules of B O D M A S, Mathematical Operators and Logical Operators
• Using basic Functions
• Writing Formulas, Autosum, Autofill and other symbols
• Understanding Relative and Absolute references
• Simple Charts