Branding & Marketing
This workshop is a must for any business of any size that needs to get more from their brand and marketing. Places are limited so make sure you book your place.
This workshop is packed full of practical exercises, examples and discussion on the chemistry of brands, what they mean and the way good marketing can give you a competitive advantage. Using renown and lesser-known examples, it explores branding within the world of a small business and is designed to help business owners improve and exploit their unique offer. Delegates will leave with a far greater perception of what creates a strong, clear brand image and how to apply a concise, compelling narrative to their business marketing to engage new customers and inspire existing ones.
We will look at and explore some fundamental questions like:
- How well do you understand your customer, not just what they tell you, but what drives their behaviour?
- Which consumer audience should you focus on, and what specific actions should you take?
- How can you unleash the latent potential and creativity of all your employees, so they become a part of your marketing?
- Is there something you can be doing right now that could change your organisation?
- How can I market my business without spending a fortune?
And we’ll look at many others too.
We’ll also look at the physical world of branding and marketing, and delve into the world of digital and online media.
We are unable to accept more than 1 delegate per business at this event.
Priority for places on this event is given to small to medium sized private sector businesses (SME's - less than 250 employees) based in Wales.
Booking for this event is now closed.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.