Buckingham Group’s Meet the Buyer 2
All attendees will be required to attend 15 minutes before their allocated booking time in order to complete registration.
On arrival, park in the visitor area (see attached information), report to University reception. You will be directed to the CWIC venue on the 2nd floor, follow signs. At the 2nd floor MTB venue, please give your name, company and booking time to our reception staff who will direct you to your appointment.
Supporting groups will be available for information and advice throughout the morning should you wish to meet any of them.
- CITB – Advice on levy, funding and apprentices,
- Beyond Bricks and Mortar,
- Cyfle – Shared Apprentices,
- Business Wales,
- Sell 2 Wales.
- Swansea Council City Centre Development Team
Our meet the buyer (MTB) event will be in the form of 1-2-1 meetings with BGCL, CMB and BML’s buyers for 15 minutes each.
BFL Engineering Services is a multi skilled provider of mechanical, electrical and building service solutions. They will be delivering the M&E package for the North element of the Swansea Central Phase 1 project.
“CMB carry out the Design, Procurement, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of all aspects of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services for Commercial and Industrial Premises”
They have a large M&E package and that relevant M&E businesses can book a slot with one of their buyers at the MTB event.
We will be looking at the following packages:
Only companies who work directly with the list below are to apply for an appointment
packages start from £10k
- External Doors, Frames & Ironmongery
- Mechanical & Electrica
- Fire Protection
- Brick & Blockwork
- Structural screeding/ Concrete toppings
- Plaster/ Render - Finishes
- Internal Walls - Stud Partition
- Suspended Ceilings - Ceiling Finishes
- Hygenic Wall Cladding
- Internal Doors, Frames & Ironmongery
- Decoration - Wall Painting
- Floor painting/ resin finishes
- Matwells & Soft Flooring - Floor Finishes
- WC Cubicles/ vanity units/back panels
- Ceramic tiling
- Glazed Partitions
- Architectural Metalwork
- Fixtures, Fittings & Furniture
- Fixed and Retractable Seating
- Kitchen/ Catering – Commercial & Residential
- Masonry & Pennant Stone Walling
- Ceiling finishes
All sub-contractors will need to be registered with Construction Line Gold in order to work directly with Buckingham Group,
Please note delegates will be required to provide vehicle registration in order to reserve a space, due to limited availability, registrations are restricted to 1 vehicle per booking
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.