CITB & Sell2Wales Virtual Workshop
Business Wales – Sell2Wales are pleased to support the CITB deliver this Introduction to Sell 2 Wales Quick Quotes, Business Wales Support for SMEs & CITB Products, Grants & Funding workshop
Join us to find out how CITB supports the industry and which products, grants and funding are available to your business.
- Welcome and Introduction -CITB
- Opportunity to learn more about Quick Quotes, the Sell2Wales online quotation facility which allows buyers to obtain competitive quotes electronically.
- Business Wales Support
Here are some of the benefits of using Quick Quotes:
- easily accept or decline Quick Quote opportunities
- respond with competitive quotes for low value opportunities
- use the Quick Quote Post-box to easily respond online
- use your Sell2Wales Public Profile to increase your chances of been invited to a Quick Quote
- buyers can now easily find your company via the Sell2Wales Supplier Finder search tool
- manage and keep track of your Quick Quote progress using your Sell2Wales control panel
What is Sell2Wales?
Managed by the Welsh Government, the Sell2Wales.gov.wales website provides a free and secure environment for advertising contract and tender opportunities.
Each year, contract opportunities worth on average over 6.3 billion pounds for public sector goods and services are advertised through this site.
Approximately, 80% are smaller opportunities, so there are contracts out there for businesses of all types and sizes.
We aim to help:
- public sector buyers to advertise and manage tender opportunities
- businesses promote their services
- businesses find contract opportunities
This site offers you:
- a simplified system to find tendering opportunities
- free registration allowing full use of tools to help you search for tendering opportunities
- access to procurement services in one place
- the facility to advertise tenders and to supply goods and services to the public sector
- email alerts for suppliers about the latest business opportunities
- free contract and procurement information
- case studies of Sell2Wales users
- the chance to search latest procurement news and events
Virtual event – booking essential
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.