Construction Futures Wales & TfW – Overview of NEC Contracts
Construction Futures Wales in conjunction with Transport for Wales (TfW) Invites you to an overview of NEC contracts.
This workshop provides an overview of the NEC suite of contracts TfW will be using. It will explain the roles and responsibilities of both the buyer and supplier, including the ‘Z’ clauses specific to infrastructure works being procured by TfW.
This morning event will:
- Look at the key terms used in these contracts
- Review the secondary option ‘Z’ clauses
- Reflect on the importance of the Project Programme
- Explain early warnings and compensation events
- Review dealing with, and the allocation of, risk
- Consider timeframe for payments
- Explain key NEC pro-formas.
Join us to explore what this may mean to you and your business. You can also take the opportunity to speak with the presenters on a one-to-one basis to discuss individual issues relevant to you.
Events terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to bookings on events, seminars, training workshops and conferences delivered by the BE Group.
- If you are unable to attend, you may send a substitute at no extra cost, provided that you notify us of the change at least 5 working days prior to the event.
- If you fail to notify us of the change we will charge for an additional place.
- In the event of non attendance you will be liable for the full cost of the place.
Cancellation and refunds
- Cancellations received up to 10 working days of the event will be refunded in full.
- If you cancel within 10 and 5 working days of the event, we will refund 50% of the cost.
- If you cancel within 5 and 2 working days prior to the event, we will refund 25% of the cost.
- Cancellations received less than 48hrs prior to the event cannot be refunded.
Where we have not received your payment in advance cancellations will be charged on the same basis as above.
Events beyond our control
If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, the full cost of the place will be refunded.
However, the BE Group will not be liable for any other costs incurred by delegates.