CRISP22 - On-Line Innovation Support Surgery
Registration is mandatory.
The Welsh Government, in conjunction with Innovate UK, Innovate UK KTN and Innovate UK Edge, are holding an Innovation Funding Surgery Event to help selected Companies based in Wales prepare themselves better to run more effective Research & Development Projects.
Before completing the Registration you are advised to read the Notes for Completion of the Registration below. The Surgery is an opportunity to speak to a wide range of people. The information submitted in the registration will attract the most relevant panellists and help understand the support landscape.
It is intended that further surgeries will be run in due course. If you are unavailable for any of the surgery slots, please feel free to email the organiser to register your interest in a future On-line Surgery
- Registration is essential.
- Registration details will be shared with Business Wales, Development Bank of Wales, Innovate UK, Innovate UK KTN, Innovate UK Edge, relevant Welsh Local Authorities, the NHS in Wales, the Life Science Hub, the European Space Agency and the wider Civil Service.
- Participation in the Online Surgery is subject to review by Welsh Government and is provided on a first-come, first served basis.
- We reserve the right to decline registrations. If your registration is declined you will be notified of this by email.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone that has not registered.
- Offensive or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated; you may be compelled to leave and prevented from attending future events.
For the way Welsh Government handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.