The Purpose of such a detailed registration is:-
- To gather information for presentation to the Panel members in advance of the meeting.
- To ensure that the Surgery Candidate has thought about what they expect from the meeting and their intent.
In addition to the Contact details, the Questions are:-
- Please explain what you wish to discuss with the Surgery Panel.
- Please give a brief Company Description
- What is The Challenge you are addressing?
- What is the Project Idea?
- What is the opportunity?
- What are the Partners or Resources that you need for this project?
- If you have a contact in the Welsh Government, for example an Account Manager or an Innovation Specialist, please enter them below.
- The detail should be adequate and clear.
- Bullet Points or numbered lists are helpful to the Candidate in writing and also the Panellist in reading.
- Short Words and Short Sentences are helpful in presentation.
Frequently it is helpful to prepare the Answers in a Word Processor beforehand and then copy and paste into the Registration Page. This avoids issues with the web page timing out.
The Registration process is in 4 steps. Closing the browser prior to completing the process will not register your details.