Delivering Online Courses & Virtual Services – SFBW (Webinar)
Could you deliver your face-to-face service remotely? Do you have a great idea for an online course? If you’re not sure where to start, this free webinar is for you.
We’ll show you easy ways to deliver your services virtually so you can stay in touch with customers and get cash in the bank.
We will cover:
- How to promote your new online courses/services
- How to run your live sessions – 1:1 or group
- Online platforms for managing on-demand courses
- How to take bookings and payments
- How to manage your customers and keep them happy
What we will deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now!
Or book direct on 03332 408329
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.