Digital Marketing Basics – SFBW (Online)
We have a range of topics to help businesses affected by COVID-19. This online course covers affordable email marketing, SEO and social media strategies to drive website traffic and sales. We will cover:
- How to develop sales-led marketing strategies
- Measure what’s working and what’s not
- Staying on top of SEO and search engine rankings
Learn from your customers using Google Analytics
What we will deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now!
Or book direct on 03332 408329
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.