Digital Taxation Made Easy
Making Tax Digital is a key part of the government’s plans to make it easier for individuals and businesses to get their tax right and keep on top of their affairs. Good news, right?
For those not in the know :
Making Tax Digital for VAT started on 1 April 2019, and will affect your business if you are VAT-Registered, and have a turnover above £85,000.
Eventually HMRC will introduce Making Tax Digital for Income Tax and Corporation Tax - so stay ahead of the curve!
This FREE workshop will explain exactly what digital taxation means for you and how free software can help you overcome challenges you may face.
• Digital Taxation – When will it affect you and how to prepare.
• Free Agent – Benefits of digital accountancy software and getting started.
• Williams Denton – practical examples of how they have supported local businesses in this area.
• 9:00 to 9:30 Open networking and registrations (4:30pm to 5:00pm Ruthin event)
• 9:30 to 9:55 Digital Taxations (5:00 to 5:25 Ruthin event)
• 9:55 to 10:25 Digital Accountancy Software (5:25 to 5:55 Ruthin event)
• 10:25 to 10:50 Williams Denton (5:55 to 6:20 Ruthin event)
• 10:50 to 11:30 Networking and close (6:20 to 7:00 Ruthin event)
This event is being delivered in partnership with Superfast Business Wales, Enterprise Hub, Natwest, Free Agent and Williams Denton.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.