E-commerce for Exports – Selling Online Overseas
The Welsh Government is hosting a webinar to support Welsh based companies to explore E-commerce for Exports – Selling Online Overseas, you have the opportunity to learn about:
- What is e-commerce and why is it a good way forward?
- Introduction to e-commerce and how COVID-19 is changing the way in which customers buy?
- General advice for Welsh businesses considering using e-commerce to sell internationally
- Models for an international web strategy
- How to develop an e-commerce strategy
- What next? How can we help?
Open to all Welsh businesses with international growth ambitions. Not for intermediaries or suppliers of international trade services
For the way Welsh Government handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.