ECA, BESA & Sell2Wales Virtual Workshop
Business Wales – Sell2Wales are pleased to support the ECA Excellence in Electrotechnical and Engineering Services and The Building Engineering Services Association (BESA) to deliver this Introduction to Sell 2 Wales Quick Quotes, Business Wales Support for SMEs virtual workshop
The ECA is the UK's largest trade association and has been a driving force in the electrotechnical and engineering services industry since the Association's formation in 1901. The electrical contracting industry employs 350,000 operatives and more than 15,000 apprentices. ECA continues to work on improving standards, supporting the industry and creating a sustainable business environment.
The Building Engineering Services Association (BESA) Established in 1904, BESA has a proud heritage and has been known by several names throughout its history, most notably as the Heating and Ventilating Contractors’ Association (HVCA). Now trading as BESA, our primary focus is to support and serve our members active in the design, installation, commissioning, maintenance, control and management of engineering systems and services in buildings
- Welcome and Introduction -ECA
- Opportunity to learn more about Quick Quotes, the Sell2Wales online quotation facility which allows buyers to obtain competitive quotes electronically.
- Business Wales Support
Here are some of the benefits of using Quick Quotes:
- easily accept or decline Quick Quote opportunities
- respond with competitive quotes for low value opportunities
- use the Quick Quote Post-box to easily respond online
- use your Sell2Wales Public Profile to increase your chances of been invited to a Quick Quote
- buyers can now easily find your company via the Sell2Wales Supplier Finder search tool
- manage and keep track of your Quick Quote progress using your Sell2Wales control panel
What is Sell2Wales?
Managed by the Welsh Government, the Sell2Wales.gov.wales website provides a free and secure environment for advertising contract and tender opportunities.
Each year, contract opportunities worth on average over 6.3 billion pounds for public sector goods and services are advertised through this site.
Approximately, 80% are smaller opportunities, so there are contracts out there for businesses of all types and sizes.
We aim to help:
- public sector buyers to advertise and manage tender opportunities
- businesses promote their services
- businesses find contract opportunities
This site offers you:
- a simplified system to find tendering opportunities
- free registration allowing full use of tools to help you search for tendering opportunities
- access to procurement services in one place
- the facility to advertise tenders and to supply goods and services to the public sector
- email alerts for suppliers about the latest business opportunities
- free contract and procurement information
- case studies of Sell2Wales users
- the chance to search latest procurement news and events
Virtual event – booking essential
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.