Federation of Master Builders- Member Intro to Business Wales
Business Wales – Sell2Wales are pleased to support the FMB to deliver this Introduction to Sell 2 Wales Quick Quotes, Business Wales Support for SMEs
You will also have an opportunity to learn more about Quick Quotes, the Sell2Wales online quotation facility which allows buyers to obtain competitive quotes electronically.
Welcome and Introduction -FMB
Opportunity to learn more about Quick Quotes, the Sell2Wales online quotation facility which allows buyers to obtain competitive quotes electronically.
Business Wales Support
During the workshop we will cover:
General introduction – What is Sell2Wales and what are the benefits
- overview of main functions-
- Event finder
- Help & resources
- Project Pages
How Suppliers use Sell2Wales to search for buyers and contract opportunities
Supplier Finder Profile- importance of an accurate and up to date profile from a Supplier perspective and how Buyers use SFP to source suppliers
Alerts Profile- How Suppliers get notified of new opportunities
Main notice types and specifically QQ’s
Round up to include the main benefits of using QQ’s for ease of use to streamlining the procurement process for low value opportunities
Highlight benefits of using Qq to develop supply chain and promote registration benefits to buyer’s existing supply chain to encourage new registrations on Sell2Wales
What is Sell2Wales?
Managed by the Welsh Government, the Sell2Wales.gov.wales website provides a free and secure environment for advertising contract and tender opportunities.
Each year, contract opportunities worth on average over 6.3 billion pounds for public sector goods and services are advertised through this site.
Approximately, 80% are smaller opportunities, so there are contracts out there for businesses of all types and sizes.
We aim to help:
- public sector buyers to advertise and manage tender opportunities
- businesses promote their services
- businesses find contract opportunities
This site offers you:
- a simplified system to find tendering opportunities
- free registration allowing full use of tools to help you search for tendering opportunities
- access to procurement services in one place
- the facility to advertise tenders and to supply goods and services to the public sector
- email alerts for suppliers about the latest business opportunities
- free contract and procurement information
- case studies of Sell2Wales users
- the chance to search latest procurement news and events
Virtual event – booking essential
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.