Fully Funded (ilm) IDEAL Management Programme
The IDEAL Leadership Programme is delivered through a combination of six Modules, each comprising of two on-line half-day Seminars, one-to-one coaching sessions, action plans and work-based activities, and the implementation of a Making a Difference change/improvement project.
Module 1 Effective Leadership 16th & 23rd April 2021
Module 2 Envisioning and Engaging 7th & 14th May 2021
Module 3 The High Performance Team Challenging the Status Quo 28th May & 4th June 2021
Module 4 The High Performance Team 18th & 25th June 2021
Module 5 Leading Innovation and Change 9th & 16th July 2021
Module 6 Becoming an Effective Leader 30th July & 6th August 2021
Delegates also have the flexibility of either attending one or two modules that are suited to there own development.
To BOOK please call 01443 858668 or email@example.com
Investment and Funding
Personal Learning Accounts (PLA) are fully-funded by the Welsh Government through Coleg y Cymoedd. It provides a unique opportunity to develop new skills and qualification to support career development through on-line or face to face delivery.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Live in Wales
- Be 19 years old or over In addition, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be employed earning under the median income of £26,000 or
- A furloughed worker or
- A worker on a zero hour contact or
- Agency staff or
- At risk of being made redundant or
- Employed and been negatively impacted by the economy
For those who cannot access the funding (see funding criteria in the overview) we are also able to offer 30% ilm Centre Funding on the delivery, reducing the investment to £959 per person.
Invoices shall be raised following receipt of a signed Programme Application Document and payment of the invoice shall be made by the Purchaser within 30 days of the invoice date.
The nature and supply of the services to be provided shall be agreed between Palladium Training & Consultancy and the Purchaser and/or set out in the Programme Application Document and/or proposal document.
3. Cancellation and/or Postponement
In the event of cancellation or postponement of the Services by the Purchaser a cancellation fee shall be payable as follows:
- 30 or more days before the start date - 0 %
- 30 - 14 days before the start date - 50 %
- 14 - 7 days before the start date - 75 %
- 7 days or less before the start date - 100 %
All free events may be cancelled by the participant at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the Purchaser shall be liable for all design fees incurred and unrecoverable charges to Palladium Training and Consultancy by third parties.
4. Changes to proposed Services
The period of the programme, the dates of the sessions/workshops and the location may be altered or changed at Palladium Training and Consultancy’s discretion without liability.
5. Programme/Workshop Awards
Participant will be entitled on the completion of the programme a Certificate of Achievement provided;
- The Invoice has been paid in full.
- Palladium Training and Consultancy are satisfied with the individuals participation and performance on the programme.
- The participant has attended the minimum number of sessions specified for the programme.
- The participant has completed any required projects/assignments to the satisfaction of their organisation and Palladium Training and Consultancy.