Fully Funded (ilm) IDEAL Management Programme
Bespoke Company Programmes - Fully Funded - The IDEAL Leadership Programme can be delivered internally to a group of managers, providing organisations with the option to select the most appropriate Modules. This will allow customisation of the content to reflect current processes and procedures and/or the strategic change the organisation is currently implementing.
Open Programmes - Alternatively, there is the option for managers to join an open cohort of managers from different organisations on the dates shown below. The programme is currently being delivered through half-day interactive seminars through the Zoom platform. Seminars commence at 9.15 and conclude no later than 12.30.
Making a Difference is an integral part of Palladium Leadership and Management programmes. - Delegates are challenged to make a difference through individual innovative change or continuous improvement projects, and provide feedback to their peer and management group. Previous projects have focused on reducing supplier costs, improving productivity or output, improving business system or process efficiency, increasing sales revenue, improving customer care and reducing operating costs. These projects also provide a real work environment for delegates to implement the tools and techniques, embed their learning, and demonstrate their competence and confidence in leading change.
To BOOK please call 01443 858668 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment and Funding
Personal Learning Accounts (PLA) are fully-funded by the Welsh Government through Coleg y Cymoedd. It provides a unique opportunity to develop new skills and qualification to support career development through on-line or face to face delivery.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Live in Wales
- Be 19 years old or over In addition, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be employed earning under the median income of £26,000 or
- A furloughed worker or
- A worker on a zero hour contact or
- Agency staff or
- At risk of being made redundant or
- Employed and been negatively impacted by the economy
For those who cannot access the funding (see funding criteria in the overview) we are also able to offer 30% ilm Centre Funding on the delivery, reducing the investment to £959 per person.
Invoices shall be raised following receipt of a signed Programme Application Document and payment of the invoice shall be made by the Purchaser within 30 days of the invoice date.
The nature and supply of the services to be provided shall be agreed between Palladium Training & Consultancy and the Purchaser and/or set out in the Programme Application Document and/or proposal document.
3. Cancellation and/or Postponement
In the event of cancellation or postponement of the Services by the Purchaser a cancellation fee shall be payable as follows:
- 30 or more days before the start date - 0 %
- 30 - 14 days before the start date - 50 %
- 14 - 7 days before the start date - 75 %
- 7 days or less before the start date - 100 %
All free events may be cancelled by the participant at any time by emailing email@example.com
In addition, the Purchaser shall be liable for all design fees incurred and unrecoverable charges to Palladium Training and Consultancy by third parties.
4. Changes to proposed Services
The period of the programme, the dates of the sessions/workshops and the location may be altered or changed at Palladium Training and Consultancy’s discretion without liability.
5. Programme/Workshop Awards
Participant will be entitled on the completion of the programme a Certificate of Achievement provided;
- The Invoice has been paid in full.
- Palladium Training and Consultancy are satisfied with the individuals participation and performance on the programme.
- The participant has attended the minimum number of sessions specified for the programme.
- The participant has completed any required projects/assignments to the satisfaction of their organisation and Palladium Training and Consultancy.