Fully Funded (ilm) LEAD Management Programme
LEAD provides an intensive introduction to the world of people management, focusing on achieving results with and through people. The programme is highly practical - the return on investment starts the minute the delegate re-enters their working environment. Two key features of the programme are the opportunity each delegate has to work with a personal coach to maximise personal effectiveness back in the workplace, and the implementation of a change/improvement project that makes a difference for the organisation.
In addition, delegates have the option to work towards the ilm Level 3 or 5 Award in Leadership and Management qualification at an additional cost.
The LEAD programme is delivered through a combination of online six modules, one to one coaching sessions, action plans and work-based activities and the implementation of a Making a Difference change/improvement project.
Module 1 Interpersonal Intelligence 18th & 24th February 2021
Module 2 Personal Resilience 3rd & 10th March 2021
Module 3 The High Performance Team 25th & 31st March 2021
Module 4 Management Styles - developing a flexible approach 15th & 22nd April 2021
Module 5 Enhancing Performance through Delegation and Coaching 6th & 13th May 2021
Module 6 Holding People Accountable and Managing Conflict 27th May & 3rd June 2021
Delegates also have the flexibility of either attending one or two modules that are suited to there own development.
To BOOK please call 01443 858668 or email@example.com
Investment and Funding
Personal Learning Accounts (PLA) are fully-funded by the Welsh Government through Coleg y Cymoedd. It provides a unique opportunity to develop new skills and qualification to support career development through on-line or face to face delivery.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Live in Wales
- Be 19 years old or over In addition, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be employed earning under the median income of £26,000 or
- A furloughed worker or
- A worker on a zero hour contact or
- Agency staff or
- At risk of being made redundant or
- Employed and been negatively impacted by the economy
For those who cannot access the funding (see funding criteria in the overview) we are also able to offer 30% ilm Centre Funding on the delivery, reducing the investment to £712 per person.
Invoices shall be raised following receipt of a signed Programme Application Document and payment of the invoice shall be made by the Purchaser within 30 days of the invoice date.
The nature and supply of the services to be provided shall be agreed between Palladium Training & Consultancy and the Purchaser and/or set out in the Programme Application Document and/or proposal document.
3. Cancellation and/or Postponement
In the event of cancellation or postponement of the Services by the Purchaser a cancellation fee shall be payable as follows:
- 30 or more days before the start date - 0 %
- 30 - 14 days before the start date - 50 %
- 14 - 7 days before the start date - 75 %
- 7 days or less before the start date - 100 %
All free events may be cancelled by the participant at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the Purchaser shall be liable for all design fees incurred and unrecoverable charges to Palladium Training and Consultancy by third parties.
4. Changes to proposed Services
The period of the programme, the dates of the sessions/workshops and the location may be altered or changed at Palladium Training and Consultancy’s discretion without liability.
5. Programme/Workshop Awards
Participant will be entitled on the completion of the programme a Certificate of Achievement provided;
- The Invoice has been paid in full.
- Palladium Training and Consultancy are satisfied with the individuals participation and performance on the programme.
- The participant has attended the minimum number of sessions specified for the programme.
- The participant has completed any required projects/assignments to the satisfaction of their organisation and Palladium Training and Consultancy.