Google Analytics Training For Beginners
Cost: £0.00 - £99.00
Whether you are a business owner or a beginner marketer, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to record, understand, and utilise Google Analytics data to your advantage.
Following this training you will know:
- What is Google Analytics?
- What tracking is and how it is set up
- Discovering goals and setting them up in analytics
- How to navigate around the analytics platform
- Google tag manager and how to use this with Analytics
- An insight into the customer journey and how it works
- Conversion (sales and leads) analysis
- Custom reports and dashboards
- How to make the most of your Analytics account
- GA4 (The new version of Analytics)
Following the completion of the course you will receive:
- A Certificate of completion
- A Free AD Notepad & Pen
- Access to our exclusive AD Academy Hub on Facebook (where you can ask questions, gain valuable industry insights and gain access to a range of useful & exclusive Digital Marketing resources).
Alix Digital Training Courses - Terms of Business
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of these sessions at any point up to the stated start time of the session.
Delegates may also cancel their booking by following the link in their confirmation email.
The delegate acknowledges that all course material, program material or copies thereof are and will remain the property of the training provider and are subject to copyright. It is expressly agreed that neither the delegate nor their sponsoring organisation will copy the whole or any part of those materials without the written consent of the training provider.
The training provider accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the subsequent use of the EMS by the delegate or their sponsoring organisation as a result of their participation in the training and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising to the delegate, their sponsoring organisation or any third parties howsoever that loss or damage arises (save that this provision will not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the training provider).
No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the training provider and the delegate and/or their sponsoring organisation. The delegate and their sponsoring organisation acknowledge that these terms and conditions supersede any written or verbal communication.