ilm - Making Professional Presentations (50% ilm centre funding)
- Identify personal challenges and sources of tension associated with presenting, and acknowledge a key area for personal development.
- Deliver with impact and enthusiasm whilst maintaining audience attention.
- Apply both verbal and non-verbal communication skills to appear credible and confident.
- Use visual aids to reinforce your message.
- Handle questions and/or objections with confidence.
- Confidently manage and positively deliver through the platform of Zoom/Microsoft Teams.
In addition, delegates have the option to work towards the ilm Level 3 or 5 Award in Leadership and Management qualification at an additional cost.
Making Professional Presentations is delivered through four online half-day Seminars. Post Seminar action plans allow delegates to plan and prepare a series of short formal presentations. The next open on-line programme is scheduled for:
To BOOK please call 01443 858668 or email@example.com
Invoices shall be raised following receipt of a signed Programme Application Document and payment of the invoice shall be made by the Purchaser within 30 days of the invoice date.
The nature and supply of the services to be provided shall be agreed between Palladium Training & Consultancy and the Purchaser and/or set out in the Programme Application Document and/or proposal document.
3. Cancellation and/or Postponement
In the event of cancellation or postponement of the Services by the Purchaser a cancellation fee shall be payable as follows:
- 30 or more days before the start date - 0 %
- 30 - 14 days before the start date - 50 %
- 14 - 7 days before the start date - 75 %
- 7 days or less before the start date - 100 %
All free events may be cancelled by the participant at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the Purchaser shall be liable for all design fees incurred and unrecoverable charges to Palladium Training and Consultancy by third parties.
4. Changes to proposed Services
The period of the programme, the dates of the sessions/workshops and the location may be altered or changed at Palladium Training and Consultancy’s discretion without liability.
5. Programme/Workshop Awards
Participant will be entitled on the completion of the programme a Certificate of Achievement provided;
- The Invoice has been paid in full.
- Palladium Training and Consultancy are satisfied with the individuals participation and performance on the programme.
- The participant has attended the minimum number of sessions specified for the programme.
- The participant has completed any required projects/assignments to the satisfaction of their organisation and Palladium Training and Consultancy.