Innovate UK - SBRI Rail 2020 Competition Briefing
Registration will close early on 28/01/20.
SBRI in Rail Competition:-
- £9.4m Budget
- Funded by the Department for Transport,
- Open from 13/01/20,
- Focussing on 4 key priority areas:
- environmental sustainability
- customer experience
- optimised railway operations
- optimised and cost-effective maintenance
- 13/01/20 Competition opens
- 21/01/20 London briefing event
- 23/01/20 Manchester briefing event
- 29/01/20 Cardiff briefing event
- 04/03/20 12:00pm Registration closes
- 11/03/20 12:00pm Competition closes
- 01/05/20 Applicants notified
Link to the Competition Page:SBRI in Rail: First of a Kind 2020
- Registration is essential.
- Attendance at the event is subject to review by Welsh Government and is provided on a first-come, first served basis.
- We reserve the right to decline registrations. If your registration is declined you will be notified of this by email.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that has not registered.
- Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated; you may be asked to leave or prevented from attending future events.
- Registration details will be shared with Innovate UK, The Knowledge Transfer Network and Enterprise Europe Network.
For the way Welsh Government handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.