Innovation Competition Briefing - Next Generation Services: Enabling Data - with the Welsh Government
Registration will close early on 19/07/2019.
This competition briefing event is held by the Welsh Government in support of companies wishing to participate in the ISCF Next Gen Services: Enabling Data Competition.
Innovate UK will invest up to £3.5 million to develop data access methods to enable the application of artificial intelligence (AI) and data technologies in the accountancy, insurance and legal services sector.
In this competition, individuals can apply, on behalf of their organisation, to take part in a 3-day residential Innovation Lab. The selected participants will work together to develop consortia and project proposals to enable a more accessible data environment within the accountancy, insurance and legal sectors. After the Innovation Lab, the developed project collaborations will have 3 weeks to finalise their proposals before submitting them for assessment.
The competition briefing event will include an opportunity to:
- hear about the objectives and scope of the competition
- learn how to be involved in the programme opportunities
- network with industry and academic experts
- meet with UKRI, KTN and wider stakeholders
For further information on the scope visit: The link to the competition page here.
- Registration is essential.
- Attendance at the event is subject to review by Welsh Government and is provided on a first-come, first served basis.
- We reserve the right to decline registrations. If your registration is declined you will be notified of this by email.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that has not registered.
- Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated; you may be asked to leave or prevented from attending future events.
- Registration Details may be shared with Innovate UK and KTN
For the way Welsh Government handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.