Innovation & Diversification Wales
Are you looking to diversify your business?
Would you like to explore how to improve business sustainability and profitability through innovation and technology?
Come along to the first Innovation and Diversification Wales event, taking place in Builth Wells on the 26th September, 2019. Innovation and Diversification Wales will provide you with support, advice and guidance to improve your businesses and allow you to explore new ideas to improve profitability and sustainability.
The event aims to:
- Inspire you to realise the potential you have to add value to your business
- Support businesses to prepare for future challenges and become more profitable
- Provide ideas and information on a wide range of options to create new income streams
- Showcase innovation in agriculture
- Encourage and support effective learning amongst farmers and foresters to adopt new technology to improve business profitability, and increase standard of living by creating a sustainable business.
What you can expect?
- Trade stands from the leading companies in innovation and diversification
- Seminar areas with talks from a range of speakers to inspire and guide your thoughts on innovation and diversification
- Practical funding and business advice area with opportunities to speak to specialist advisors and funders
- Practical demonstrations on the latest technology across the agricultural and forestry sector
For more information click here. More information and full stand list, speaker timetable and demonstrations will be available soon.
Terms of Business
Your privacy is important to Farming Connect and in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), an Events Privacy Notice informs you why we collect, use, and process your information and who will have access to it. By booking a place on a Farming Connect event/course, you accept these terms and conditions.
By booking a place on a Farming Connect or Welsh Government event/course, you accept the general terms and conditions of using Welsh Government online services, and accept the Farming Connect Fair Processing Note.
We may also use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.
The delegate acknowledges that all course material, program material or copies thereof are and will remain the property of the training provider and may be subject to copyright. It is expressly agreed that neither the delegate nor their sponsoring organisation will copy the whole or any part of those materials without the written consent of the training provider.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of these sessions at any point up to the stated start time of the session; bespoke information will be provided for each course.
Delegates may also cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email or by contacting the Service Centre.
The Farming Connect Service Centre is open Monday to Friday between 09:00-17:00, with exception to all Public Holidays.
For more information on Farming Connect please visit our website or call us on 08456 000 813.
This directory contains information about events offered by Farming Connect, Welsh Government, and other providers in the public and private sectors. We are not responsible for information about events offered by other providers and we cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using that information.