KTN – £20m Open Competition Briefing – Round 2
Registrations will close early on 24/07/2018
Registration is essential.
Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, is to invest up to £20 million in the best cutting-edge or disruptive ideas or concepts with a view to commercialisation.
UK businesses will have the opportunity to apply for a share of up to £20 million to deliver game changing or disruptive innovations with significant potential for impact on the UK economy. All proposals must be business focused (rather than pure research).
Applications can come from any area of technology, science or engineering, including arts, design, media or creative industries, and be applied to any part of the economy. Proposals can fit into, or be outside of, one or more of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund areas.
Projects are expected to range in size from total costs of £25,000 to £2 million and should last between 6 months and 3 years. Total eligible project costs must be within the following ranges:
- Project duration between 6 and 18 months: total cost between £25,000 and £500,000.
- Project duration between 19 and 36 months: total cost between £25,000 and £2 million.
The competition opens on 12th July 2018 and closes on 12 September 2018 at noon.
Organised by the Welsh Government jointly with KTN, you are invited to register to attend a competition briefing and networking event on 25 July 2018 at the Life Sciences Hub in Cardiff.
Further details about the competition can be found at: https://apply-for-innovation-funding.service.gov.uk/competition/188/overview
- Your registration information will be shared with the venue, Innovate UK and KTN.
- Registration is essential.
- Attendance at the event is subject to review by Welsh Government and is provided on a first-come, first served basis.
- We reserve the right to decline registrations. If your registration is declined you will be notified of this by email.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that has not registered.
Security and Safety Statement: Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated; you may be asked to leave or prevented from attending future events.
For the way Welsh Government handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.