Managing Projects through People (ilm)
This programme is designed to provide an intensive introduction to the world of delivering projects through effective people management.
The effective project manager is required to balance their time between defining, planning, managing, coaching, influencing and motivating individuals, whilst ensuring all key stakeholders contribute to delivering the agreed objectives on-time and within budget. These needs are constantly interacting upon each other. This programme is designed to provide an intensive introduction to the world of delivering projects through effective people management, and is highly practical. The return on investment starts the minute the delegate re-enters their working environment. The key components of this programme are:
- Defining and communicating the Project
- Planning, controlling and organising resources
- Collaborative working
- Monitoring tasks, individuals and the team
- Developing Inner Self Confidence
Delegates also have the option to gain an ilm Project Management Unit Qualification at an additional cost.
Delivered through four 2½ hour seminars - 9.30am - 12.15pm
Seminar 1 – 23rd November
Seminar 2 – 30th November
Seminar 3 – 7th December
Seminar 4 – 14th December
To BOOK please call 01443 858668 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are keen to demonstrate that our Zoom and Microsoft Team Seminars are as interactive and fun as face to face workshops.
Invoices shall be raised following receipt of a signed Programme Application Document and payment of the invoice shall be made by the Purchaser within 30 days of the invoice date.
The nature and supply of the services to be provided shall be agreed between Palladium Training & Consultancy and the Purchaser and/or set out in the Programme Application Document and/or proposal document.
3. Cancellation and/or Postponement
In the event of cancellation or postponement of the Services by the Purchaser a cancellation fee shall be payable as follows:
- 30 or more days before the start date - 0 %
- 30 - 14 days before the start date - 50 %
- 14 - 7 days before the start date - 75 %
- 7 days or less before the start date - 100 %
All free events may be cancelled by the participant at any time by emailing email@example.com
In addition, the Purchaser shall be liable for all design fees incurred and unrecoverable charges to Palladium Training and Consultancy by third parties.
4. Changes to proposed Services
The period of the programme, the dates of the sessions/workshops and the location may be altered or changed at Palladium Training and Consultancy’s discretion without liability.
5. Programme/Workshop Awards
Participant will be entitled on the completion of the programme a Certificate of Achievement provided;
- The Invoice has been paid in full.
- Palladium Training and Consultancy are satisfied with the individuals participation and performance on the programme.
- The participant has attended the minimum number of sessions specified for the programme.
- The participant has completed any required projects/assignments to the satisfaction of their organisation and Palladium Training and Consultancy.