Managing Your Finances
This workshop looks at the key elements of running the money side of your business. It introduces the basic financial statements, shows you how a Profit and Loss Account and balance sheet are put together and explains cash-flow statements. In short, it helps you understand enough of the detail to take control of your business.
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand the basic financial statements for your business
- Be able to put together a profit and loss account and read a balance sheet
- Know how to complete a cash-flow forecast and use it to keep track of your finances
- Understand the different ways to forecast sales
- Be able to prepare a set of figures for your business to manage your finances effectively
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.