Mobile Video for Social Media
Cost: £198.00 - £234.00
You will learn the following:
- Advanced filming and editing skills using the native camera app and KineMaster
- Simple animation graphic apps like Animoto and Flyr
- Where to find free to use music, video and images
- How to turn your phone into an autocue so you never forget what to say
- Apps that create timelapse footage
- How to do chroma key, green screen
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at people from a wide range of organisations: including public sector to private sector, education and charities. People from marketing, sales, customer care and the technical departments will all find this course of interest. If you are involved with your organisation's social media activities, this course may prove invaluable
Delegates rates for Cardiff courses start at £145 (+VAT) and include:
- Course material
- Over the next month or so we will create a password-protected area where you can access latest slides and self-help guide, along with links to useful resources and videos.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Get 15% off course bookings if your organisation is a registered charity (not applicable to Early Bird discounts)
- If you have 2 or more staff attending, we can offer a discount of 10% (off the standard NOT Early Bird rate).
Courses start at 9.45 am, though we ask delegates to arrive at the venue by 9.30. The courses end at 4.30 pm and lunch is usually taken at 12.30 pm with tea and coffee breaks mid morning and mid afternoon. To work out your travel times, please see the venue addresses below. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know