On-Line Innovation Funding Support Surgery
Registration is mandatory.
The Welsh Government, in conjunction with Innovate UK, The Knowledge Transfer Network and Enterprise Europe Network, are holding an Innovation Funding Surgery Event to help selected Companies based in Wales prepare themselves better to:-
- access R&D funding
- run more effective Research & Development Projects
- commercialise the results
It is intended that further surgeries will be run in due course. If you are unavailable for any of the surgery slots, please feel free to email the organiser to register your interest in a future On-line Surgery
This event is now fully booked.
- Registration is essential.
- Registration details will be shared with Innovate UK, The Knowledge Transfer Network and Enterprise Europe Network.
- Participation in the Online Surgery is subject to review by Welsh Government and is provided on a first-come, first served basis.
- We reserve the right to decline registrations. If your registration is declined you will be notified of this by email.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone that has not registered.
- Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated; you may be asked to leave or prevented from attending future events.
For the way Welsh Government handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.