Who is it for?
- Project managers with at least 6 months experience who wish to develop their skills and learn about managing projects using the PRINCE2® 2017 method
- Professionals who wish to learn about project management and the PRINC2® method in particular
- Anybody who needs to know how to run projects more effectively
What will it cover?
- The seven Principle, Themes and Processes and how they interrelate
- An application of PRINCE2® theory in a practical way using case studies, individual and syndicate exercises
What will I learn?
- Introduction to project management and the PRINCE2® method
- How to use PRINC2® processes back in the workplace
- How to tailor each element of PRINCE2® to the needs of the project and the organisation
Benefits of attending
- Understand and explain the roles, documents, principles themes and processes of PRINCE2® and the relationships between them
- Tailor and use the key concepts of PRINCE2® on any project
- Structure, plan and control projects using the appropriate elements of PRINCE2®
- Be able to sit the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations
Please note: This course is very intensive and will require additional evening and home study. Depending upon the pace of the group, the course may finish at lunchtime on the final day. However this should not be assumed, so please make yourself available from 9am until 5pm for the full 5 days.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. This accredited course is provided by Aspire Europe, APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation and partner of Cardiff University.
- Please note that we will not send course confirmation until 10 working days prior to the course start date.
- Fees must be paid in full before commencing the course.
- Named participants may be substituted without charge.
- Places may be transferable for a limited period only and an administrative charge may be incurred.
- Fees will be refunded less £40 administration charge (£100 PRINCE2 and MSP courses) for cancellations received 10 working days prior to the start of the course (15 days for PRINCE2 and MSP courses) or earlier. After this date, fees will not normally be refunded.
- Telephone cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Please email email@example.com.
- Cardiff University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course/conference, in which case, fees will be refunded in full.
- In the event of Cardiff University having to cancel or postpone a course, delegates will be contacted via email and offered the opportunity to transfer to an alternative date (if available). Should you wish to transfer, please inform us within 4 weeks of the cancellation email or we will refund the course fee automatically.
- In the event of cancellation, Cardiff University will not be held liable for participants travel or accommodation costs.
- Fees include all handouts, pre-course materials or manuals, lunches, refreshments and examination or accreditation cost (if applicable) for UK based customers. Customers from overseas may be charged additional costs for postage, if required.