Research & planning your marketing activity
This workshop takes you through the market research process, helps you identify the questions you need answers to, explains where to get information and which techniques to use and shows you how to use your findings to make better decisions.
By the end of this session you will:
- Understand why market research is so important
- Be clear about what market research you need to do
- Know where to find information and which techniques to use
- Know the market and your competitors
- Understand your customers
- Able to undertake your own market research
- Have a step by step process to develop a marketing plan
- Know how to price your product and services to maximise profits
- Understand the basics of successful selling
- Be able to put a plan in place to get your first customer
This workshop is ideal for self-employed or small trading business’s with under 5 employees
** Please note, we are unable to accept the following: **
No more than 1 delegate per business at this event
**If you are living outside of Wales but are intending to set up a business in Wales, you will be accepted onto our Workshops**
Booking for this event is now closed.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.