SBRI Innovation Accelerator- Call 4
CLOSED EVENT FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR LED CHALLENGES ALONE.
The Welsh SBRI Innovation Accelerator is being run as a competitive call and is open to all Welsh Public Sector organisations.
Welsh Government seeks new SBRI competitions to support for launch in early 2019. Attendees will hear from experienced SBRI practitioners and learn how SBRI has been fostering a culture change across Government organisations and how organisations like Natural Resources Wales, Welsh Health Boards, Local Authorities and Police Forces have been using SBRI to engage with suppliers in new and exciting ways.
The Programme aims to:
- Find innovative solutions for societal and service delivery challenges faced by the Welsh public sector.
- Boost Wales’ innovation and economic development performance
- Leverage substantial new R&D investment into Wales.
- Increase public sector engagement with innovative businesses
- Support Welsh opportunities emerging from UK Industrial Strategy
This will be achieved by:
- Working across Government to identify and support Welsh projects.
- Prioritise challenges to reflect the innovation strengths of Welsh businesses and Economic Action Plan.
- Working closely with UKRI to identify strategic Innovation projects.
- Providing support to strategic projects which align with Welsh and UK priorities
We are looking to fund technological challenges where either no solution available on the market or where existing solutions are deemed to be inadequate.Challenges will need to demonstrate scope for innovation and align with Welsh Government priorities. Typically we would expect challenges to be in the region of £200k to £1m
The objective of this event is to raise awareness of the fund for members of the Welsh public sector, with a view to submitting expressions of interest to the SBRI Innovation Accelerator
- Your Registration Details will be Shared with KTN and Innovate UK.
- Registration is essential.
- Attendance at the event is subject to review by Welsh Government and is provided on a first-come, first served basis.
- We reserve the right to decline registrations. If your registration is declined you will be notified of this by email.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that has not registered.
- Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated; you may be asked to leave or prevented from attending future events.
- Closed Event for Public Sector Led challenges Alone.
For the way Welsh Government handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.