Selling Online (E-Commerce) Basic – SFBW (Webinar)
We have a range of topics to help businesses affected by CV-19. This online course covers advanced techniques to help you to compete in this new busy world of online sales. We will cover:
- How to choose the best outlet to reach customers
- How to use social media to drive sales
- How to take online payments safely and securely
- How to stay legally compliant
- How to protect your online shop from cyber-crime
What we will deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now!
Or book direct on 03332 408329
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.