Social Media for Business
This one-day social media course will provide you with all the tools and skills you need in order to build upon your existing social media knowledge and create a more advanced strategy. You’ll learn to develop your content and achieve successful results on a variety of platforms.
You will learn to understand your audience and how to identify exactly where they come from. By doing this you will gain a better understanding on your ROI from social media.
- Trends and keyword research – optimising your strategy
- Building your brand image
- Brand consistency – the importance of having an integrated strategy
- Execution of strategy
- Tools and tactics to maximise engagement
Social Media Platforms
- Take your social media platforms to the next level
- Increase engagement on your Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- An introduction to advertising on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
Monitoring, Measurement & Analytics
- Basic analytics - understanding most common metrics of each platform
- Facebook Insights, Twitter & LinkedIn Analytics
- Google Analytics and how to identify exactly where your audience comes from
- Understanding ROI from social media
- Monitoring and Analytics tools – from small companies to large firm, which programme best suits you.
- Why blog?
- Maximising your blog for search
- Understanding the influential bloggers and insights into how to approach them
- Blogging and vlogging
- How to create engaging and shareable content
- Reputation management – how to deal with negative communication
- Common/useful management tools
- Social Media Policy
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Time management