Starting a Business Webinar
Starting a Business - Part 1.
Learn about all concepts of starting a business:
· Building your Business Plan and cashflow forecast (Templates provided).
· Legal status (e.g. Sole trader).
· Discuss Tax, HMRC , PAYE requirements and how to use policies & T & C's to add value to your business.
· Understand how to price for profit and how to manage your finances, as you grow.
· Funding opportunities discussed.
Starting a Business - Part 2. (Marketing a Business)
The second part of our starting a business session.
We will discuss what Market research is and how to complete it:
· Considering local, national and international markets and sectors.
· Learn about how to convert your research into your Marketing Plan (Template provided). Start to build business and marketing objectives and initiatives.
· Review examples of how to develop your target/profile customer and begin to develop your own.
· Discuss which platforms are better for your business and how to build performance.
· Finally, we discuss CRM (Customer relationship management and review how to manage the relationship as an ongoing concept both from a process management system approach.
To book a place on this two part webinar please call the Business Wales office on 01745 585025.
Showing 1 - 10 of 17 View all
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.