Starting a Social Enterprise
Do you have an idea that puts passion before profit? Social Enterprises have the potential to change the fortune for local and even global issues leaving a lasting impact on people's lives.
Social Business Wales have teamed up with The Wrexham Enterprise hub to provide a 6 week workshop, bringing you face to face with enterprising experts to ensure your business gets the best possible start.
1. Identity – how you can use any business to achieve social good (looking at ideas and options)
2. Strategy – what do you want to achieve? (focusing on your social & business mission and telling others)
3. Engaging with stakeholders – who are they and how will you engage with them?
4. Generating income and funding – (being financially sustainable, support out there & developing a strategy)
5. Choosing the right structure – governance and legal models (structure only comes after strategy…)
6. Standing on the shoulders of giants – short presentations and Q & A with social entrepreneurs
To ensure each business gets the right attention we have super limited spaces available so ensure to book your place early.
This event is now fully booked.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.