Starting and Running a Business - Taking the Plunge
This workshop will help you understand what is required to start a business and will help you assess whether you have what it takes to be a success.
By the end of this session you will:
- understand the pros and cons of being your own boss
- be able to assess your personal skills
- be clear about the legal aspects of starting a business
- understand the key tasks needed to start a business
- know how to put a basic business plan in place
- know where to get advice and source finance for your business
To book your place, call 01656 868500.
Showing 1 - 10 of 20 View all
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.