Starting and Running a Business - Taking The Plunge 2019
This workshop will help you understand what is required to start a business and will help you assess whether you have what it takes to be a success.
By the end of this session you will:
- understand the pros and cons of being your own boss
- be able to assess your personal skills
- be clear about the legal aspects of starting a business
- understand the key tasks needed to start a business
- know how to put a basic business plan in place
- know where to get advice and source finance for your business
Here are some comments from previous attendees:
“All was really useful. Can’t wait to get back now and put it all into practice”
“It gave me insights into things I hadn't considered and also the opportunity to think 'outside the box' and the importance of planning”
“A very helpful and worthwhile course and I feel I have really benefitted from what I have picked up today”
Showing 1 - 10 of 29 View all
This event is now fully booked.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.