Superfast Business Wales - How to run your tourism business online
72% of Welsh SMEs use at least one form of digital. Find out how you can build your online presence, win new customers, save money, and grow your tourism business online at this fully-funded workshop.
You will learn:
- How to save money and increase profits
- How to target new customers and build your brand with social media
- How to work smarter with mobile and flexible working
- How you can build better customer relationships
- How to write web content that stands out from the crowd
- How digital marketing tools help engage your target market
Included in this workshop:
- Overview of digital tools for tourism businesses
- OTAs (Online Travel Agencies) & booking systems
- Social Media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Facebook & Instagram Adverts
- Email marketing
- Basic image & video creation/editing for your online marketing
- Office 365 / Google & other cloud tools
- CRM systems
- Online invoicing & accounting
- Using TripAdvisor & other review sites to your advantage
97% of attendees said our courses were beneficial to their business
“Very enjoyable and informative”
“Excellent, very informative and helpful”
This workshop is part of a package of free support from Superfast Business Wales specifically for trading Welsh SMEs.
What we will deliver:
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now! Or book direct on 03332 408329
What will you need to know?
We want as many companies in Wales as possible to learn how online technology can help them strengthen their business. So, we need to be fair and limit the number of Superfast Business Wales events you and one other colleague can attend to one. Don’t worry if there are a range of topics you’d like to know about as your business adviser will be able to cover these. Once you’ve registered your interest, an Online Adviser will call you to confirm your place at the event.
If you aren’t currently trading or can’t meet the service level criteria please feel free to read our case studies and guides; or why not use our e-learning tools here or visit Business Wales to explore other support that could be available for you.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.